Thursday, September 13, 2012

Durrrr

I honest to god have nothing interesting to write about today.

And you know what? I really don't feel like pushing it.

I'm having the nicest, most relaxing-yet-productive day and I don't feel like spoiling it by forcing myself to write.

But I promised PROMISED myself that I was going to stick to this.

So. Here are some words:

WHY AM I FORCING MYSELF TO DO SOMETHING THAT I KINDA DON'T WANT OR NEED TO DO RIGHT NOW?!??

*wines*

It's that friggen work ethic my parents installed in me damn it!!!

Bad thing is though; that writing, just like any creative outlet, doesn't always arrive when it's supposed to.

SO. I'm just going to chalk this up to an off day and come back tomorrow ready to go.

Because, sometimes we all need a day off.  

No comments:

Post a Comment