Saturday, September 1, 2012

And we're back!!

So it's been a little while... And I've had quite a bit of time off since last I've written.

But that's good. Fall's here and it's time for a fresh start!

It never fails, this is the time of the year when I feel inspired to start new projects and submerse myself in work. I blame it on the fact that I will forever be a perpetual student. It's like I'm programmed to gear up and get back to work because school is in session again.

The good news though, is that my desire to work isn't quite so desperate or frantic as it has been. I don't seem to depend on it in quite the same way as I have previously.

There were times last year when work was kind of the only thing holding me together.

Who knows, I might slip back (and by might, I mean it's almost definitely going to happen again) into that again at some point.

Because I know me.

But for now, it feels good!!

I feel like I have some direction, but not so much that I can't enjoy my day as it comes at me.

This summer I got the chance to remember just how much I love free time. How stress is actually -- you know -- stressful.

I've craved and longed for a busy life for so long, I kind of forgot how enjoyable it is to slow things down a bit.

Now - I'm aiming for some of both.

So, to start with, I'm going to be writing again every day for at least a month.

I'm really looking forward to it!! I feel like I have a lot of backed up thoughts that need to be released.

SO THIS IS GOING TO BE PERFECT FOR THAT!!!
Not to mention, you know, practice.

I'm not quite exactly sure for what.... But. It feels like I'm going to have to be able to write at some point in my future.

So I'm going to make sure I'm ready for that in whatever form it comes in.

Anyways, yay!! Here we go!! Day one down!!

No comments:

Post a Comment