Sunday, September 9, 2012

Thoughts from all over the place

-Shopping is less fun when you're on a budget that allows to you spend nothing.

-The 'city' I'm planning on moving to looks a lot less like a city; now that I've come back from Chicago.

-My sister is a crappy crappy person for thinking that she's allowed to grow up.

-As much as I wanna run away from Virginia, I can't imagine any place outdoing our Fall weather. Today was dream like...

-I can spend all of a day bored out of my mind, but everyone will always want my attention at the same time.

-Sleep is something I need to cut back on. I'm so over it (watch me fall asleep at 11 tonight, now that I've said that).

I know I talk about leaving ALL the damn time these days. I know it'll happen eventually. It's only a matter of time now. But, deep down, I know I'm going to miss this place a lot lot. Not only this town, but also this moment in time.

I'm wishing away time in a way I'm kind of ashamed of. I need to appreciate what I have right now. I'm hoping that tomorrow is better, but as long as today is good, I need to stop bitching. 

1 comment:

  1. "My sister is a crappy crappy person for thinking that she's allowed to grow up." oh I love this. I have 3 younger siblings and I feel the exact same way about all of them.

    ReplyDelete